See where each component of the in-cabin network is located on the aircraft
Next-generation onboard server unit that uploads and downloads data to the aircraft both inflight and on the ground.
- Hosts different software, including the airline portal and content for Gogo Vision
- Provides more processing power than the previous onboard server due to a dual-blade Quad-core i7 processor with 16GB memory and up to 1.6TB of solid-state disk drives
- GSM terrestrial modem and dual-band Wi-Fi client enable the flexibility to offer gate-to-gate connectivity for passengers, airline crew, and maintenance teams
- Developed to support OEM line-fit requirements
- Supports hundreds of concurrent video streams and up to 2,000 hours of content
Provides the Wi-Fi signal to devices within the cabin.
- Creates an interface for Gogo's passenger connectivity, entertainment, and Connected Aircraft Services and passenger/crew Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Option to be “daisy-chained” together, simplifying installation, reducing overall system weight, and ensuring seamless operation
- Equipped with Wi-Fi antennas, which generate the in-cabin Wi-Fi signal
- Supports the latest 802.111 standards, including 802.11 ac
Generates in-cabin Wi-Fi signal.
- Located on the ACWAP
- Antenna placement is optimized per aircraft type