- Internet access for 1 continuous hour on this Air Canada flight.
- Access using any Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- By purchasing this pass, you are purchasing a limited license to access Gogo’s onboard network. This license allows you to access the network for one continuous hour on the Air Canada flight you just purchased . The purchase and sale of this limited license is completed when the pass is placed in your Gogo account. This license has no cash value and cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned. After the limited term has expired, you may not use this pass to access the Gogo onboard network.
To complete your purchase, you are required to sign in to your Gogo account. If you don’t have a Gogo account, you will be prompted to create one.
If you have a promotional code for the Air Canada 1-Hour Pass, you can enter it prior to submitting your credit card information. Taxes may apply, where applicable.
Important notes about the service:
- Gogo expects that users of this pass on Air Canada air-to-ground equipped aircraft will typically experience download speeds of 250 Kbps-3 Mbps for the first 100 MB downloaded and upload speeds of 100-300 Kbps for the first 25 MB uploaded. After the first 100 MB downloaded, Gogo expects that these users will typically experience download speeds of 200-400 Kbps; after the first 25 MB uploaded, Gogo expects that these users will typically experience upload speeds of 100-200 Kbps. We expect that these users will typically experience latency of 200-600 ms.
- Gogo expects that users of this pass on Air Canada Rouge satellite-equipped aircraft will typically experience download speeds of 250 Kbps-3 Mbps for the first 150 MB downloaded and upload speeds of 100-400 Kbps for the first 50 MB uploaded. After the first 150 MB downloaded, Gogo expects that these users will typically experience download speeds of 200-400 Kbps, and after the first 50 MB uploaded, Gogo expects that these users will typically experience upload speeds of 100-200 Kbps. We expect that these users will typically experience latency of 600-1000 ms.
- Service for this plan is available above 10,000 feet within Gogo's domestic network coverage area (principally the continental US and portions of Alaska and Canada), and may be interrupted if the aircraft flies outside this area. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back into your session without making another purchase so long as your 1 hour period has not expired.
- This pass can be activated at any time while the aircraft is in flight, once the use of electronic devices is permitted or the aircraft ascends above service altitude, whichever comes later. You can sign out and sign back in during the 1-hour period without purchasing another pass. However, you cannot access more than one device simultaneously. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices inflight apply.
- If the Air Canada flight you are purchasing has one or more connecting flights, you may only use this pass on a single Air Canada Gogo-equipped leg of your flight.
- Access Gogo customer care via eChat live messaging 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week inflight or on the ground at https://www.gogoair.com/.