- Internet access for the duration of this Air Canada flight and any Gogo-equipped connecting Air Canada flights.
- Access using any Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- By purchasing this pass, you are purchasing a limited license to access Gogo’s onboard network. This license allows you to access the network on the Air Canada flight you just purchased, including any connecting Air Canada flights with Gogo-equipped aircraft. The purchase and sale of this limited license is completed when the pass is placed in your Gogo account. This license has no cash value and cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned. After the limited term has expired, you may not use this pass to access the Gogo onboard network.
To complete your purchase, you are required to sign in to your Gogo account. If you don’t have a Gogo account, you will be prompted to create one.
If you have a promotional code for the Air Canada One-Way Pass, you can enter it prior to submitting your credit card information. Taxes may apply, where applicable.
Important notes about the service:
- Service for this plan is available above 10,000 feet within Gogo's domestic network coverage area (principally the continental US and portions of Alaska and Canada), and may be interrupted if the aircraft flies outside this area. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back into your session without making another purchase.
- This pass can be activated at any time while the aircraft is in flight, once the use of electronic devices is permitted or the aircraft ascends above service altitude, whichever comes later. You can sign out and sign back in on your flight (or any Gogo-equipped connecting Air Canada flight) without purchasing another pass. However, you cannot access more than one device simultaneously. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices inflight apply.
- Access Gogo customer care via eChat live messaging 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week inflight or on the ground at https://www.gogoair.com/.