- Monthly internet access on Gogo-equipped flights.
- Valid only on domestic flights operating between airports within the United States, Canada, and Mexico, where network coverage is available.
- Accessible by 2 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously on the same flight.
- Starts immediately once purchase is complete.
- Hassle-free, automatic renewal each month; cancel anytime.
- Does not support voice over internet protocol (VOIP) services, such as Skype and Viber, or live video or streaming services, such as Netflix and HBO Go.
- Does not include Entertainment On Demand product.
Important notes about this subscription and Gogo’s internet service:
- Purchase of this subscription is non-refundable.
- Your credit/debit card will automatically be charged each month on your renewal date. The monthly renewal date is the same day of the month that you first purchased the Monthly Airline Plan. Renewals will be at the current in-market price.
- You may cancel your subscription by contacting Gogo Customer Care (1.877.350.0038 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. If you wish to terminate your subscription and avoid a charge for the next month, you must do so at least two (2) days before the monthly renewal date. If you do not cancel at least two (2) days before the monthly renewal date for your subscription, but you do cancel before your monthly renewal date, contact Gogo for a refund. If you cancel after your monthly renewal date, you may be charged for that month and your cancellation will then be effective the following month. You may use your subscription until your cancellation is effective.
- Gogo will not send you a monthly or annual statement. Receipts for recurring charges can be viewed and printed from My Account at gogoair.com. If you revoke authorization to charge your payment card, or if for any reason your payment card issuer does not submit payment, Gogo will cancel your subscription or suspend your use.
- Gogo’s internet service will only be available when: a) the Wi-Fi network is activated above 10,000 feet; b) the use of devices are permitted by the airline; and c) your flight is within Gogo’s network coverage area (principally the continental United States and portions of Alaska and Canada). Service may be interrupted if the aircraft flies outside this area. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back into your session without making another purchase.
- Once you sign in on an eligible flight, you can sign out and sign back in for the duration of the flight without purchasing another pass. You can access the internet on future Gogo equipped flights on which your plan is valid simply by signing into your account. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices inflight apply.
- You can access your plan on up to two devices on Gogo equipped flights where your plan is valid, subject to Gogo’s Acceptable Use Policy. Signing in to your plan on a third device will log off the first device used to get online.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing.
- Access to Gogo Customer Care via eChat live messaging is available 24/7inflight or on the ground through Gogo’s homepage at www.gogoair.com. Questions or comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo Customer Care at 1.877.350.0038 or email@example.com.
Monthly access on 2-devices at once valid on domestic* Gogo equipped flights.