- 12 months of internet access on Gogo equipped flights on the selected airline.
- Valid only on domestic flights operating between airports within the United States, Canada, and Mexico, where network coverage is available.
- Annual service starts immediately once purchase is complete.
- Hassle-free, automatic renewal each year with the ability to cancel anytime.
Important notes about this subscription and Gogo’s internet service:
- Purchase of this subscription is non-refundable.
- Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged each year on your renewal date. The annual renewal date is the same day of the year that you first purchased the Annual Airline Plan. Renewals will be at the current in-market price.
- You may cancel your subscription by contacting Gogo Customer Care (via phone: 1-877-350-0038 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. If you wish to terminate your subscription and avoid a charge for the next year, you must do so at least two (2) days before the annual renewal date. If you do not cancel at least two (2) days before the annual renewal date for your subscription, but you do cancel before your annual renewal date, contact Gogo for a refund. If you cancel after your annual renewal date, you may be charged for that year and your cancellation will then be effective the following year. You may use your subscription until your cancellation is effective.
- Gogo will not send you a monthly or annual statement. Receipts for recurring charges can be viewed and printed from ‘My Account’ at gogoair.com. If you revoke authorization to charge your payment card, or if for any reason your payment card issuer does not submit payment, Gogo will cancel your subscription or suspend your use.
- This plan is valid on the applicable airline’s Gogo equipped flights operating between airports within the United States, Canada, and Mexico, where network coverage exists.
- Gogo’s internet service is available above 10,000 feet within Gogo’s network coverage area (principally the continental United States and portions of Alaska and Canada), and may be interrupted if the aircraft flies outside this area. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back into your session without making another purchase.
- Once you sign in on an eligible flight, you can sign out and sign back in for the duration of the flight without purchasing another pass. You’ll be able to access the internet on future Gogo equipped flights on which your plan is valid simply by signing into your account. However, you cannot access more than one device simultaneously. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices inflight apply.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing.
- Access to Gogo Customer Care via eChat live messaging is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week inflight or on the ground through Gogo’s homepage at www.gogoair.com. Questions or comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo Customer Care at 1-877-350-0038 or email@example.com
Yearly access on domestic* Gogo equipped flights on your favorite airline.