Gogo 5G: First to fly
Q: Who is eligible for the First To Fly (existing AVANCE customer) promotion?
A: Existing AVANCE L3 or L5 customers may take part in this program.
Q: What is the promotion for AVANCE L3 customers?
A: There are two options for existing L3 customers.
- With the purchase of AVANCE LX5, they are eligible for a $25,000 rebate.
- The customer may choose to provision for AVANCE LX5 immediately by installing an AVANCE L5 ($25,000 rebate) and MB13 antennas ($30,000 rebate) prior to 5G entry into service. Then, they will receive an LX5 box swap at no additional charge once available. The LRU swap and 5G service activation must be completed by December 31, 2024.
Q: What is the promotion for AVANCE L5 customers?
A: There are a few options for existing L5 customers.
- With the purchase/activation of AVANCE LX5, they are eligible for an $50,000 rebate.
- The customer may choose to provision for AVANCE LX5 immediately by installing MB13 antennas prior to 5G entry into service and receive a bonus $30,000 rebate. Then, when they install the AVANCE LX5 (when available) and activate a 5G service plan, they will be eligible for a $50,000 rebate.
- With the purchase of Gogo X3, as detailed below, they are eligible for a $50,000 rebate and will receive their rebate upon system activation with a 5G service
Q: How does a customer qualify for the promotion?
- First To Fly rebate promo prior to 5G entry into service.
- Customer must equip their aircraft with MB13s prior to LX5 entry into service.
- They must place a purchase order for Gogo 5G provisions by December 31, 2024, and available equipment must also be shipped by December 31, 2024.
- Gogo 5G equipment is comprised of MB13 antennas, LX5 or X3 mounting trays and fans, and the LX5 or X3 LRU.
- All 5G equipment – including the LX5 or X3 LRU – must be installed and activated by December 31, 2024.
- The customer must activate a 5G service plan by December 31, 2024.
- Once the above criteria are met, the customer will receive their rebate ($25,000 for L3 customers and $50,000 for L5 customers).
Q: How does a customer get started?
A: Complete the First To Fly promo form prior to LX5 availability. This can be done by the customer or you, the installing Dealer.
Q: When does the promotion expire?
A: The First To Fly promotion runs through December 31, 2024. If your customer choose to provision their aircraft with AVANCE L5 and MB13 antennas to receive the MB13 $30,000 bonus rebate, this offer expires at the time of 5G entry into service.
Q: What if your customer already signed up for the X3 First To Fly promotion?
A: The promotion is still valid and they will have a choice to contact Gogo and update their promo choice from the X3 to the LX5 for the same rebate amount. The form will not need to be resubmitted if it already has been. Please have your customer contact Gogo Customer Operations at +1.888.286.9876 or email@example.com as soon as they can.
Q: Is your customer eligible for the First To Fly promotion if their AVANCE (L3/L5) system is not currently activated?
A: Yes! Just follow the directions above and your customer will be eligible as described.
Q: Is your customer eligible for the First To Fly promotion if they don’t have any Gogo connectivity system today?
A: No, but we do have promotions for customers who don’t have any Gogo connectivity system today.
Q: What is the process for receiving a rebate?
A: When a rebate is due, our Accounting team will pay out the rebate based on the information provided in their program registration form. The payment will then be processed via check. Please allow 4-8 weeks for processing after they've met all of the qualifications detailed above.
Q: What if their account has a past due balance?
A: A customer's account must be in good standing to qualify for the promotion. If their account has a past due balance on their monthly service account, the past due balance must be paid in full before they will qualify for the program.
Q: Who should one contact with questions?
A: Their Gogo Regional Sales Manager can help answer questions. They can also contact Gogo Sales Operations at +1.888.328.0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If they have questions about service plans or the status of their account, please reach out to Gogo Customer Operations at +1.888.286.9876 or email@example.com.