Gogo AVANCE Customers: First To Fly Promo FAQ
Q: Who is eligible for this existing AVANCE customer promotion?
A: Existing AVANCE L3 or L5 customers may take part in this program.
Q: What is the promotion for AVANCE L3 customers?
A: There are two options for existing L3 customers.
- You can receive a $25,000 rebate on AVANCE LX5 once it's available - you will receive the rebate after installation and activation.
- You may choose to provision for AVANCE LX5 immediately by installing an AVANCE L5 ($25,000 rebate) and MB13 antennas ($30,000 rebate) prior to 5G entry into service. Then, you will receive an LX5 box swap at no additional charge once available. The LRU swap and 5G service activation must be completed by December 31, 2024.
Q: What is the promotion for AVANCE L5 customers?
A: There are two options for existing L5 customers.
- With the purchase of AVANCE LX5, you are eligible for a $50,000 rebate.
- You can choose to provision for AVANCE LX5 immediately by installing an AVANCE L5 ($50,000 rebate) and MB13 antennas ($30,000 rebate) prior to 5G entry into service. Then, when you install the AVANCE LX5 (when available) and activate a 5G service plan, you will be eligible for a $50,000 rebate.
- If you already submitted a promo form for the purchase of Gogo X3, as detailed below, you are eligible for a $50,000 rebate and will receive your rebate upon system activation with a 5G service.
Q: How do I qualify for the promotion?
- Complete the First To Fly rebate promo form prior to December 31, 2024.
- Note: if you are provisioning for an AVANCE LX5, the AVANCE L5, MB13 antennas, and promotion form must be submitted prior to LX5 entry into service in order to receive the MB13 $30,000 bonus rebate. The LRU swap and 5G activation must be completed by December 31, 2024.
- Place a purchase order for Gogo 5G equipment by December 31, 2024, and available equipment must also be shipped by December 31, 2024.
- Gogo 5G equipment is comprised of MB13 antennas, LX5 or X3 mounting tray (includes fans), and the LX5 or X3 LRU.
- All 5G equipment – including the LX5 or X3 LRU – must be installed and activated with a 5G service plan by December 31, 2024.
- Once the above criteria are met, you’ll receive your rebates as explained above.
Q: How do I get started?
A: Complete the First To Fly promo form based on the criteria and deadlines detailed above. This can be done by you or your installing Dealer.
Q: When does the promotion expire?
A: The First To Fly promotion runs through December 31, 2024. If you choose to provision your aircraft with AVANCE L5 and MB13 antennas to receive the MB13 $30,000 bonus rebate, this offer expires at the time of 5G entry into service.
Q: What if I already signed up for your X3 First To Fly promotion?
A: The promotion is still valid and you will have a choice to contact Gogo and update your promo choice from the X3 to the LX5 for the same rebate amount. The form will not need to be resubmitted if it already has been. Please contact Gogo Sales Operations at +1.888.328.0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or your Regional Sales Manager as soon as you can.
Q: My AVANCE (L3/L5) system is not currently activated. Am I eligible for the promotion?
A: Yes! Just follow the directions above and you will be eligible as described.
Q: I don’t have any Gogo connectivity system today. Am I eligible for the promotion?
A: No, but we do have promotions for you that will still put you on the path to 5G.
Q: What is the process for receiving a rebate?
A: When a rebate is due, our Accounting team will pay out the rebate based on the information provided in your program registration form. The payment will then be processed via check. Please allow 4-8 weeks for processing after you’ve met all of the qualifications detailed above.
Q: What if my account has a past due balance?
A: Your account must be in good standing to qualify for the promotion. If your account has a past due balance on your monthly service account, the past due balance must be paid in full before you will qualify for the program.
Q: Who should I contact with questions?
A: Your Gogo Regional Sales Manager can help answer questions. You can also contact Gogo Sales Operations at +1.888.328.0200 or email@example.com. If you have questions about service plans or the status of your account, please reach out to Gogo Customer Operations at +1.888.286.9876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.